Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hx744 load cell weight node red

Status
Not open for further replies.

abouabdelmajid

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I'm still a beginner and I'm preparing a program that displays the current weight on node red using a load cell and hx711 and raspberry pi3. I have the python program that calculates the weight it works well but when I try to associate this with node red I'm completely blocked since I would like to take the result generated by my python program and display it on nod red directly. I looked in the node red palette if an hx711 library do exist but i found nothing then Ive decided to build my own node red hx711 node I found that i have to assemble three types of files : html js and jason to do this. I found these three files well prepared by someone but I'm stuck there I don't know how to do that

am i thinking right ? can anybody tell me how to do that just by using raspberry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.