Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Empty ceramic dies/packages for ICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eres_89

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I'm searching an online shop in which I'll be capable to buy empty ceramic packages for MMICs. I know, that there are companies which are selling such elements, however minium number of packages is to big for me (I need maybe two or three of them). Do you know whether such shop exist or how can I get IC packages (I don't see them on ebay, so...) ?

Best Regards,
E.

I have failed to get 'empty packages' a couple of times. The vendors just replied 'this is not our business model'...

Spectrum Semiconductor Materials has a full line of
traditional hermetic and plastic packages. I haven't
noticed much microwave-y stuff. Stratedge makes a
line of small packages (I found the glass seal system
unreliable but if you don't need hermeticity then they
could be viable prototype packages. Have seen a few
other small-timey package vendors advertising in the
Microwave Journal, Microwaves & RF mags.

So I need to wait when some empty die appear in my "collection" of ICs... :razz:

Well, I wrote to Spectrum a few months ago, however they have minimum value of dies which can be order (10). Furthemore, price for such number of packages is to high for me (250$).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back