Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI physical design (cadence library)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyshan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i got a warning message at synthesis stage saying "Library cell has no output pins defined. [LBR-9]
: Library cell 'BOUNDARY_LEFTBWP40P140' must have an output pin." and some other cells with same warning. these cells are physical cells defined in library.can i ignore this warning or do i need to fix it? if yes how to fix it what is the command? i'm using cadence genus for synthesis

i got a warning message at synthesis stage saying "Library cell has no output pins defined. [LBR-9]
: Library cell 'BOUNDARY_LEFTBWP40P140' must have an output pin." and some other cells with same warning. these cells are physical cells defined in library.can i ignore this warning or do i need to fix it? if yes how to fix it what is the command? i'm using cadence genus for synthesis

safe to ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back