Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] didn't find inverter for specified operating conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyella1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Forum,
I ran a synthesis using design compiler for a using standard cell library which has operating conditions(Voltage=1.05V, Temp=25C). Now I want to run synthesis for different operating conditions (voltage=1.05V, temp=25C). I used DC command set_operating_conditions to set the operating conditions which I want and ran the synthesis. I am getting an error "The target library doesn't contain an inverter. An inverter is required."

Hi Forum,
I ran a synthesis using design compiler for a using standard cell library which has operating conditions(Voltage=1.05V, Temp=25C). Now I want to run synthesis for different operating conditions (voltage=1.05V, temp=25C). I used DC command set_operating_conditions to set the operating conditions which I want and ran the synthesis. I am getting an error "The target library doesn't contain an inverter. An inverter is required."

Maybe you dont have the libraries for the op condition you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back