Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering Station 24Vcc PWM Temperature Controller with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I want to build a soldering station with a PWM temperature controller to use my Hakko FX-8301 27V x 150W soldering iron pencil.

As I know this pencil uses a thermocouple type K as a sensor but I'm not sure anyway fix this will be easy as this project will evaluate.

If someone knows a link, it's fine to me.

Regards,

Fernando - Call sign PU2PLL

Hi, Fjpompeo.
that is my controller for soldering iron with k-type thermocouple sensor, serving me already several years.

Attachments

• SIC.zip
    162.9 KB · Views: 104

Hello Jeelman,

Very thank you to share this project. Can you explain how do I build the transformers or the dimensions, wires, core and so on??

Rgards,

Fernando

Hello.
both transformers (for gate driving and power) is taken from PC power supply (built as half-bridge circuit). power transformer without any changes, gdt rewinded.
of course also it is possible to use pc psu as is with native pwm controller substituted with mcu.

Last edited:

or 27V x 150W can be easily obtained from HF converter (intended for 12V incandescence lamps) with rewinded secondary coil.

Attachments

• ELC.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 85

Status
Not open for further replies.