Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

artificial Intelligence with plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

abouabdelmajid

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone I'm trying to make a project using raspbery Pi 3 with an artificial intelligence program inside and aiming to do something related to a plant.i found some application that can reconize diseases in a plant by using a camera but its something very difficult to do. This is why i am looking for a simple useful idea that use artificial inteligence and do at the same time something useful to plants. Can anybody help me with a good idea please ?

i am looking for a simple useful idea that use artificial inteligence and do at the same time something useful to plants. Can anybody help me with a good idea please ?

When dealing with AI there is no standard approach, the nature of the dataset you have give you some indication of what could be done. The optimal solution comes rather from individual insights on the sample images of what should be classified as good and what should be classified as bad.

An easier project might be to detect when fruits or vegetables are ripe. The camera should detect color, or else it should take multiple shots through red/yellow/blue filters in order to build a color image.

The software must recognize each individual fruit or vegetable. It gauges the color and size. It sends you an alert when it is ripe to pick.
Perhaps you can program it to detect diseased or overripe condition or holes burrowed by a worm, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Or another project: Detect a bloom as it develops, and send alert when it opens.

Or another project: Detect when plants need watering. The leaves start to wilt. This might manifest as:
* color becoming pale
* drooping leaf and/or branch of plant
* rippling around the edge
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back