Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water level sensor circuit for wireless monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your guidance I suggest, you use a cheap RF module working at 433MHz frequency, if you want I quality use HC-12, and use a any PIC avaliable to make it cheaper I prefer use PIC16 or PIC18 C series because they are 1 time programmable and are very cheap. Then for sensing you can use already built sensors or you can use reed switches to make a sensor. Making a sensor depends upon your available resources.

i planned to use cc1101 module...
till not yet decided the pic controller

Yes, you can use float switches like that but be careful if you use more than one float that the pipes do not tangle or they could give wrong or even reversed level indications.

Brian.

hi brian
i will use only one float switch only.. so no problem....
i ill update my entire process over here step by step...

- - - Updated - - -

hi friends
i think this is the silly question, but i need some ideas,
i planned use pic16f688 microcontroller ic.
the cc1101 uses spi protocol for communication, i want to know spi communication is available with pic16f688?

Status
Not open for further replies.