Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need 7pF to 10pF at 2.5GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these makes me sad about my job. How can I find people/material to help me learn about these stuff?

I am currently suffering from a similar phenomeon on extracting the parasitic values of (lumped elements+TLIN) in matching circuit. I need to model my elements and TLIN's in a better way; but have no clue on where to start.

what is your frequency of operation?

4-4.5 GHz (500MHz) not wide but not too narrow either.

Hi ktr,
looks like you are stuck. the basic rule of thumb is design an interconnect which does not introduce parasitic inductance to the design. since you have already designed it, you are trying to model it now.

i strongly propose you to contact Dr Volker since you may need a lot of help. he is an expert in EM simulation and modeling. My personal experience with him is excellent. i have never seen anyone like him who understands the fundamentals and applied to the EM simulation before.

- - - Updated - - -

there will be alot of people who is expert of fundamental RF/Microwave theory but they wont know how to use simulation tools. some people might know how to use tools but they wont be good at fundamentals. Dr Volker is expert in tools as well as fundamental. Best of luck.

- - - Updated - - -

you can also post in this forum on your questions like i did but it will take a long time for you to solve your problem. this is because you will have thousand questions on your problem, trust me

Reactions: ktr

ktr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for your kind feedback, Pragash. Others have specialized in circuit design, I have specialized in simulation tools and simulation methodology. Different fields of expertise, so we can learn from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back