Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Over unity power and the Arduino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitt trigger

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know what is wrong with all the perpetual motion machines to date. They have not had the benefit of an intelligent controller to solve all the complex loop controls in real time.

Apparently, this guy thinks that he can solve this thorny issue issue by employing an Arduino.

http://free-energy-info.tuks.nl/SChapt32.html

BTW, look at the attached power block diagram. It has merit doesn't it?

I hope people realize that I am being sarcastic here.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 66

What a wonderful design!
I wonder why the motor driver needs 45W of power resistors and I'd love to know where he gets a 3KW shower from, mine is 8.5KW and UK ones often go as high as 10KW. The inverter unit also looks remarkably similar to one I have except for the brand name. Strange that mine produces modified sine at a maximum of 300W (and that is just about all it can manage before shutting down) yet his is 2000W continuous, 4000W peak.

There is another video on the same source that explain how to tune electricity by adding resistors across it. Probably works on a similar principle.

Brian. (who is also being sarcastic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.