Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to know matter of Electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankyraj

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to know some important about of Electronics . from here, i want to take some basic rule and primary knowledge about this subject.

Sorry, your question is not vague enough.

Seriously, what do you want us to tell you? If you know nothing about electronics, then do a search for “basic electronics”, you’ll find plenty of a information on the net.

Electronics is the science of using various circuit elements to accomplish something useful.
For example, a switch, a bulb, a battery and some wire can be a flashlight (or a torch as the British say).

The basic laws of electronics are Ohm's Law and Kirchhoff's Laws.

Now go study.

He is asking the same question as my students. I'm guessing he is after a website where he can learn basics. If any of us going to advice something don't go "Nilson Riedel's Electronic Circuit". If you know a good hobby site where he can learn basics with home equipment experiments that's what he wants.

He is asking the same question as my students. I'm guessing he is after a website where he can learn basics. If any of us going to advice something don't go "Nilson Riedel's Electronic Circuit". If you know a good hobby site where he can learn basics with home equipment experiments that's what he wants.

If you know the type of sites they are asking about then why not add links to those sites in your reply?

If you know the type of sites they are asking about then why not add links to those sites in your reply?

Very good question sir but I have no answer as good as your question. Sadly hobbiest sites I know are all in my native language, which is not English.

I found a few tutorials. I am not recommending any of the following, as I have not used them.

**broken link removed**

https://electriciantraining.tpub.com/

https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/

I recommend that you start in this order:
Basic physics of atoms
conductors / insulators / semiconductors
voltage / current
resistance & ohm's law
DC circuits
Kirchoff's Laws
capacitors
RC circuits
inductors
RL circuits
RLC circuits
intro to semiconductors
diodes
bipolar transistors
field effect transistors
analog vs digital

after that, you may want to choose to pursue analog, or pursue digital
you can also do both, but spend time on one , then the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back