Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed to repair a CRT + pictures and info about the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Sure its going bad, if its not bad it will go bad soon, the readings oscilate a lot from 90 to 93/94 now, it can be the meter batery but i believe the capacitor is going bad or about to hints, cheers:thumbsup:

The value is very small so it will be vulnerable to outside influences and natural variation in measurement, I doubt it is the problem. Such a small value change would have hardly any effect on the picture, what you have is far more prominent.

Brian.

I am going to replace it just to be sure it's not the culprit, tomorrow i will buy the parts i need i will be buying a "100v 47uf eletrolytic" and that "b 101k 2kv" thanks for the attention peace i will update as soon as i install the new caps :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.