Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Add templates ODDR and OSERDESE2 in vhdl project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar0182

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings ... tell you that a couple of days ago I am trying to translate a project from verilog to vhdl using Vivado 2017.3, and one of the modules I am translating refers to two templates that I can not find in the project (ODDR, OSERDESE2). that's why I can not synthesize my project since I have the following error that is shown in the attached image.

oddr_oserdese2_error.PNG

Can someone tell me how I can add these templates to my vhdl project, thanks in advance. I leave attached the vhdl file of g1_hotlink_pim.v and g1_hotlink_pim_vhdl.vhd where I have the problem.

Attachments

• g1_hotlink_pim.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 108
  • g1_hotlink_pim_vhdl.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 101

The problem is writing VHDL without understanding the language rules.

You need a component declaration or library use statement for the Xilinx low level primitives.

Read the Xilinx library guide for your FPGA family and follow the instructions, e.g. insert

Code VHDL - [expand]
Library UNISIM; 
use UNISIM.vcomponents.all;

Thanks FvM, with your help I have managed to solve my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back