Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using of iphone | ipad | Mac | Laptop | Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohini1209

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1. How to check my iphone usage?
First, head to your iPhone's settings app. Tap on "Cellular," then scroll down to "Cellular Data Usage." You'll see your data usage (sending and receiving) over the cellular network for the current period, as well as call time in the section above it.
2. How to View What Is Taking Up Storage On Your iPad ?
• Go into your iPad's settings by launching the Settings app.
• Choose General from the left-side menu.
• Scroll down until you locate Storage & I Cloud Usage. It is just under the Accessibility settings.
• The Storage section refers to local storage such as apps, photos, music, and video. Tap Manage Storage in the top storage section.
• It may take a few seconds for the iPad to calculate and categorize your storage.
• Found your space hogs? You can delete apps from this screen by tapping the app to view storage details and then tapping the Delete App button on the details screen.
• Is the TV app your biggest hog? This may indicate the movies and TV shows you have downloaded are the real culprits. Tap the TV app to see what shows are taking up space. If you want to delete a movie or TV show, tap the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen. A red circle with a minus sign will appear next to every video. Tap this button to delete the video from your iPad. A Delete button will reveal itself when you tap the minus button. This acts as a confirmation so that you don't accidentally delete any movies you really want to keep.
• You can also delete all of your music the same way by going into your Music app. You can delete all songs, albums, an artist or an individual song.

3. How do I see what's taking up memory on my Mac?
• Open a Finder window and select Go in the menu bar.
• Click on “Go to Folder…”
• Type in ~/Library/Caches. Delete the files/folders that are taking up the most space.
• Now click on “Go to Folder…”
• Type in /Library/Caches (simply lose the ~ symbol) And, again, delete the folders that take up the most space.

4. How do I check my laptop usage?
To do this, open the Task Manager (right-click on the Start menu button and click Task Manager) and click the App history tab. Here you'll see a list of apps, as well as how much network and metered network usage they account for.
5. How do I find my Acer tablet model number?
The SNID code is located on a label on the bottom of your Acer projector. The serial number is a 22-character number, starting with the letter EY or MR, located on the bottom of your Acer projector. Please note that Acer serial numbers do not include the letter O, it is always the number zero.

Authorized apple service center in Chennai | apple service center in chennai | iphone service center in chennai
Tablet display replacement | Mac service center in chennai | ipad display replacement | Mobile display replacement
Laptop service center in chennai | ipad service center in chennai | Laptop display replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back