Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit for NPP-301A 100PSI IC (Pressure sensor) combined with MAX1472 RF Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NairVI

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

Can someone please help me out for building a basic circuit for getting these sensors to give readings. The sensor I'm using is NPP-301A 100PSI IC (Pressure sensor) combined with MAX1472AKA+T RF TRANSMITTER..... I'm a software engineering student.. and I have very little knowledge over basic electronic components and circuit building. The help I need is, what and all components needed to complete the circuit. I will be using 3V Li battery (CR 2032) for the circuit. The reading will happen in Arduino side with a basic RF receiver. Can u or anyone plz help me to plot a circuit for the same.

The inspiration for the project was from the below link if that will help you all for understanding better:
https://hackaday.io/project/7077-no-battery-nfc-air-pressure-sensor

And my idea is to live tract the pressure.

Please find attachments for the datasheet of the above-used sensor and RF Transmitter.

Guide me if possible

Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• MAX1472.pdf
    165.1 KB · Views: 89
  • AAS-920-297B-NovaSensor-NPP-301-031414-web-1315805.pdf
    365 KB · Views: 47

Hi,

Your question is too general.
We can't design all the apllication for you (and we don't want to).

--> draw a flow chart.
Divide your application (problem) into smaller units
Try to solve one of theese units on your own.
Search the internet, read application notes, read how similar applications work.
Find your own solution.
Test it
If you encounter a problem we will be here to help you.

Then do the same with the next unit...

Klaus

Thank you for your inputs, I have tried and gathered knowledge. And just to ease your mind, I have a better hold on programming and I won't ask help in it though, but all this circutry im using, I have far minimal knowledge and my appologies for that. however i will give my leads.
AA1 16-Feb-19 13.27.gif
and

Sorry for making it as 2 posts as previous one i replied and couldn't able to attach the pdf file.
and max1472's diagram as well. just help me out on detecting flaws and connecting AD623 output to max1472's data replacing temperature sensor. Consider me as a noob and please explain how can i achieve crystal ocsilator to get 9.8MHz.
Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• MAX1472EVKIT.pdf
    452.9 KB · Views: 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back