Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new cadence simulations YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel442

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
Please check out my new YouTube channel where I've uploaded videos explaining how to perform simulations in cadence virtuoso.
currently I have few basic videos on common source stage and gmoverid method.
The channel address -

www.youtube.com/channel/UCZbPgZTl0EQPAk4zR10GxLA/

Note - I didn't know where to post it - here or in Analog design forum. please move if this is not the right forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

It's permitted to post a link to a video (or blog article, or catalog item) when it's relevant to discussions in the technical forums. We prefer clickable links which need only one mouse click to see the information.

If moderators decide the link is for the purpose of promoting a business or advertising or requests for funds, while still of interest to readers, then a post is moved to the Business-Promotions-Advertising section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back