Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implementation of a FeFET based circuit in AWR simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosseineslahi7

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear researchers,

I want to simulate a simple circuit based on Ferroelectric FET (FeFET or negative-capacitance FET) in AWR simulator. However, there is not any model for FeFET in this simulator. In some references it is also mentioned that the FeFET can be designed by connecting a ferroelectric capacitor like PZT cap. to the gate of a typical transistor. Unfortunately, none of capacitors in AWR is modeled by ferroelectric materials. How can I implement a FeFET in AWR? Is there any independent model for this device?

Kind Regards,
Hossein

If you know the mathematical behaviour of that capacitor ( e.g. voltage/current/capacitor relationships) you can also define this element as a equation based capacitor.
But I don't think that'll be enough and sufficient to define that component.There should be some other side knowledge about..

Status
Not open for further replies.