Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone please help identify what component is this with t4N marking code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i200yrs

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found this component t4N shorted, lucky that time i got scrap unit to get the spare part. But I want to buy this for future spare part. I can't identify the part number, cant find even using google.

t4N.JPG

I found this component shorted when troubleshooting this unit: https://elex518.blogspot.com/2019/02/chiller-controller-psc-4400-lam-rainbow.html

The only component in SOT23 package with 4N as it's code that I can find is a transistor L2SC4083. It is described as an audio transistor but I can't find a datasheet.
Note: it is NOT the same device as a 2SC4083 which is a microwave amplifier transistor.
Brian.

The only component in SOT23 package with 4N as it's code that I can find is a transistor L2SC4083. It is described as an audio transistor but I can't find a datasheet.
Note: it is NOT the same device as a 2SC4083 which is a microwave amplifier transistor.
Brian.

Thanks betwixt...have tried to search also the datasheet, but have no luck. Really stuck from here already, I would like to find replacement/substitute but a bit difficult without knowing the part number of t4N.

Status
Not open for further replies.