Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wish to switch back to Embedded profile, Need some information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouni9

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I worked in embedded domain for 3 years ( C/C++) and it was more of application programming with little exposure of Linux system calls. I used to write code for a product which is used in power sector. Later due to various reasons i had to switch my job to IT and now i am working in IT form past 2 years and now i really want to switch back to embedded profile with my previous experience. i have given couple of interviews and they are focusing on real time experience in communication protocols and interfacing and i haven't got any real experience on those and i do know those protocols theoretically. Can anyone suggest me how to switch back by learning all that is needed for fitting myself now into embedded domain ?

Thanks,
Monica

In my opinion, this flip-flopping will not be seen as a positive thing...

What if, again after 3 years, there arises a situation and then you change your mind for another flip-flop!

Later due to various reasons i had to switch my job to IT

If you really want to get back into embedded, start doing some projects, attend meetups, start a GitHub profile. The main thing you have to be passionate, and backed up with the skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back