Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Postprocessing of multiple S-parameters (single frequency parameter extraction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleven

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,

I simulated a EM tomography system with 32 antennas within a PEC cylinder. For the postprocessing I am interessted in the transmision parameters from the excited antenna (1) to antenna (X): SX1, at a single freqeuncy. I would like to plot the transmission in dB in dependence with the antenna number in the x axis.

Currently I extracting the data with General1D postprocessing templates as 0D data points. Thus for each transmission parameter a single template. Now i dont know how to create a plot with the transmission dependent on the corresponding antenna number. To clarify my desired output please refere to the attached image.

Left upper corner: the simulation model
Right upper corner: S11 and SX1 as function of frequency
Bottom: desired output of postprocessing

I am very unfamiliar with the postprocessing in CST. Does anybody have an idea how to accomplish this or should I directly export the data and use matlab for postprocessing?

Regards, Simon.

Attachments

• lf9N760U.jpg
    lf9N760U.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 147

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back