Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3phase bldc hall sensor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomis

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello my friends,
I am trying to drive a 350 watt,3phase, BLDC motor (DGW07-20j model) with stm32 micro controller. But I have problem with hall sensors because their outputs are not similar to the hall sensors which I have seen on the internet.
I connected the sensor supply to +5v dc (according to the sensor pcb guide). Then I connected two of hall sensor outputs (2of3) to the oscilloscope channels which is shown in the following picture.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the model number of hall sensor or related data-sheet. But I connected the supply and outputs based on printed pinout guide on pcb. You can see these connections in this picture...
The motor was working while I captured the hall sensor outputs but clearly not not in a good way because the switching phase timing should be adjusted using hall sensor outputs.
photo5938057484226899319.jpg
photo5938057484226899320.jpgphoto5938057484226899318.jpg

Hi,

I wonder myself how we can help you.
Without part name / datasheet, without circuit, without test conditions ...
A scope picture without informations...

it's almost impossible to give good assistance.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back