Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rail to rail input stage of current mirror OTA amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,

can you please refer me to the rail to rail input stage (ntype and ptype input stage) of the current mirror OTA amplifier,
I have attached you the simple Ntype input stage only but I dont know how to add the P stage to the input

Thank you very much Screenshot from 2019-01-24 20-42-49.png

thank you d123 for your help,

actually in the thesis he designed folded cascode OTA, but I am interested in Current mirror amplifier like the one I have the picture of it

I cannot draw you the circuit but I try to describe the steps to convert above circuit to rail2rail:
1. add a PMOS differential pair to the inputs with PMOS tail current source but with open drain connections
2. to the open drains connect 2 new NMOS current mirror inputs.
3. connect previous NMOS current mirror outputs to the posted circuit's diode loads (M31 and M41)

Thank you frank for your suggestion,

do you mean like this connection ? please confirm it to me.

thank you againrail_rail.png

Thank you again frank,

it means from the above circuit i continue connecting the next stage to be like from my first picture ?

You know everything I think. :) Do that! It should work, has to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back