Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Backhawl Cellular n/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

somf0872

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everybody!!

I need any sort of link, document, e-book or materials related to the concept and design of Backhawl cellular n/w on Microwave Tx line (Microwave Transmission planning)...........

Anybody here to help me out!!!

-->X<--

Thanks!!

Well, I am in search of therotical knowledge on the concept of this Backhawl Cellular n/w using microwave transmsission lines. Literally I need some reading material!!!

-->X<--

What do you mean by "microwave transmission lines"? Why not use fiberoptic cable for backhaul if you are going to string a line?

Ya!! surely Fiber Optic is a good choice............................
If u have any knowledable material on this as well, pls forward it....

-->X<--

It must be the language barrier, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to do.

Cellular wireless towers use backhaul to send agregated calls and station keeping information to a central office. The most likely way that is done is by fiberoptic cable. The second most popular way is through licensed microwave point to point links, running at DS1 to OC3 sort of speeds. The least popular, although growing, way is with an unlicensed ISM band backhaul.

There are no "books" available. Go to the various vendor's websites on those three methods and learn from their application data.

Because coaxial RF cables have high loss and are very expensive, I am not aware of anyone using RF Transmission lines for wireless backhaul.

Thanks a lot for ur kind concern and putting some light on different techniques!!!!

More than this, if its possible can u pls forward me some of the vendor's website with me having application notes on these techniques.

Note: Actually I am very new to this field. Doesn't know much about it!!

Thanks in advance

-->X<--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back