Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Montocarlo simulation silterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

student14

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

I am using cadence 5.1.41 and silterra 130nm. I want to run monte carlo simulation. I have to add the monte carlo file for simulation run but I dont know what file I have to add to do montecarlo simulation. Can some one guide me. In montecarlo simulation do I have to always sweep any parameter? Without sweeping any parameter still can I run MC simulation?

I am using cadence 5.1.41 and silterra 130nm.
I want to run monte carlo simulation.
What simulator do you use ?

I have to add the monte carlo file for simulation run
but I dont know what file I have to add to do montecarlo simulation.
If you use HSPICE, add model file which include global variation and local variation.
If you use Spectre, add model file which include process variation and mismatch variation.

See https://www.designers-guide.org/Forum/YaBB.pl?num=1276330403

In montecarlo simulation do I have to always sweep any parameter?
No.

Without sweeping any parameter still can I run MC simulation?
Yes.

I am using SPECTRE. Can you please tell me what is the extensioon file of montecarlo file? I cant find in my PDK? I am using 5.1.41 cadence and silterra 130nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back