Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Increment in Labview on mod 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_joni_ee

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new in Labview and want to make a program which increment when the loop index mod 10 is 0, i.e. when loop index is 0, 10, 20, 30 ....
I attach a program which has a Boolean indicator whenever the loop index mod 10 is 0. The Boolean is connected to case statement but how to define a variable and increment it when the case statement is true ? I would like to have a counter inside the case which shows the number of times the case statement is true.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9 KB · Views: 168

You can use a LabVIEW "shift register".

You can initialise a variable to zero from outside all your loops and wire through to your inner loop, where it is incremented. Where your wire passes through the outer loop (on the left), right click and change to shift register. This will change its icon and also create another matching one on the right edge, into which you should wire the incremented value.

I hate LabVIEW for so many reasons. I advise you to avoid it at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back