Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC software for network access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guns29

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I ask for help to solve the problem that happened in our factory.
We brought new equipment for the job, it is automated. we will use with PLC as one of its main components. Since PLC is controlling an industrial machine as a stand-alone computer.
And the fact that connect it remotely using the server architecture, which is part of the SCADA system.
In this case, they are controlled by the SCADA and HMI software packages running on the servers.
What software can I do with it?:roll:

Most PLC systems have either built-in or optional network interfaces and provide different protocols as server or client.

What is your PLC system, what want you exactly to achieve?

Hi,

Every PLC system has a unique software that runs it. Softwares are not interchangeable between PLC systems by different manufacturers. So you have to have the software that runs the PLC that you have.

If we know the brand of PLC (and the model) then we can advise accordingly.

Last edited:

Hello to all who answered. I apologize that I described the problem so ridiculously, I did not know what I was doing in a panic. We have at the plant are machines running PLC system. Coming expansion and increase technology and I was instructed to configure the network to receive data from all the PLC systems remotely on one computer and manage data. Since the monitoring and reception of data in parallel will occur in another country.
What method can I solve this?

Hi,

I wonder: did you read post#2 and post#3?

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.