Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to fix the pop up message in windows script host ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabaleevisu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

i got pop up for every time while booting my system,windows script host pop not able to disable. How to fix this issue.

https://imgur.com/a/yD7QU1U

i opened this file in .vbs format.

Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run chr(34) & "C:\Users\kabalee\AppData\Roaming\vol.bat" & Chr(34), 0
Set WshShell = Nothing

kindly help to fix this issue.

Hi,

Have you looked at any of the pages linked below? I typed this into Google: "windows error code 80070002 in script host"

I don't know if they'll help but they might be useful in diagnosing (and solving) the issue:

How to Fix Windows Script Host Errors on Startup
Windows Script Host Error Code 80070002
How to Fix windows script host error Code 80070002
**broken link removed**

The first link looks sensible, but then the second is Microsoft so must be reliable. Hope you've already solved it.

When all else fails, just restart your computer. You can also clean up computer errors with registry software. I myself have less time on my hands now, so I prefer (gbwhatsapp for android) to have this problem taken care of automatically if I can.

Oh, but there is a chance you may have to update your Java program or repair it. That also is another thing that the registry fix software does for you. Otherwise, you can go to the Java site itself.

You can solve this problem by run a system file checker, install a Microsoft safety scanner in windows 10 and by clean boot process.

There are some pop up blocker, you can download them. Some of them work and some of them dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back