Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 65nm GP operating voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

oAwad

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'd like to study the effect of varying the supply voltage on my design. I'm using DC for synthesis and Innovus for PnR. As far as I know, the supply voltage can range from 0.9V to 1.26V with 1.2V as the default voltage. First, Can I exceed the max. voltage without leakage or logic faults? If yes, by how much? Second, what are the tcl commands for changing the default operating voltage in DC and Innovus?

Thanks

Step 1 - read the documentation. It's very likely you can go as low as 0.7 and as high as 1.5.

DC and innovus can take any voltage value you want with the CPF flow. However, you need liberty files for those specific voltages. No tool can do that for you. Otherwise all your power estimates will be very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back