Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equating complex number interms of the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fikadu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Every one,
It was tying to equate complex number summation. It looks easy, but took me a while to solve it . would you help me please? It is attached as image as follows:

equate.PNG

Thak you in advance.

Hi,
It looks easy, but took me a while to solve it . would you help me please?
You've already solved it. What are we going to help you do then?

Hi,

You've already solved it. What are we going to help you do then?

Hi Akanimo,
Sorry, I guess you didn't get my question. I want to express Zm and ZL in terms of Z1 and Z2. Let it be (Zm*ZL)/ (Zm + ZL) = (Z1 -Z2)/ (Z1*Z2). I need in such away.

Thank you a lot.

Last edited:

Do not expect any equation to be rearranged in a way to make explicit specific variables as function arguments. This seems to be one of those cases where the solution can be obtained only numerically, not algebraically.

Do not expect any equation to be rearranged in a way to make explicit specific variables as function arguments. This seems to be one of those cases where the solution can be obtained only numerically, not algebraically.

andre_teprom,
Thank you a lot.
As you said, it may not be re-arrangeable . Still, in case there is some one who could do it, I am looking forward.
Thank you

The equation can be rearranged as follows:
a.png
This can help.

The equation can be rearranged as follows:
View attachment 150522
This can help.

LMA,
Thank you a lot for your help.
Yes, it can be rearranged in a way you did. But still Zm is expressed in terms of the other, not Zm and ZL are expressed in terms of Z1 and Z2.
I want to collect Zm and ZL to one side to express in terms of Z1 and Z2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back