Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HANTEK 5102P Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

saramah

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can i measure pulse of sinusoidal 240v/50hz (p-p is 320v) with 5102p hantek.
tnx

Hi

What do you mean with "pulse"

Klaus

wave width and amplitude of 230 rms(p-p 320) directly with 5102p hantek.
actually i used Proteus but have no exp on hard scope. would u suggest site where can i get through all about.
tnx.

Hi

still I´m not sure what you need.

The phrase "pulse" usually refers to a digital signal. But "230V RMS" rather sounds like a sinusoidal signal.
For most signals the frequency and the period time is shown in the bottom right corner of the scope screen... and is clearly labeled.

Download the user manual from the internet.
If you search for "pulse" you mainly see it in the trigger options.

And it shows up at "+ Duty" and "- Duty" measurements. --> again: usually for digital signals.

Also read chapter: "Measuring Pulse Width" .. with the use of cursors.

Klaus

Added:
Do an internet search on your own and find:
* user Manual
* videos on youtube

wave width and amplitude of 230 rms(p-p 320) directly with 5102p hantek.
actually i used Proteus but have no exp on hard scope. would u suggest site where can i get through all about.
tnx.[/QUOTE

Are you asking about measuring mains voltage directly with scope.

According to datasheet, the largest vertical range is 5V/div. Means you need a 100:1 passive probe to display 230 V sine, which corresponds to 650 V peak-to-peak.

You should also check the probe voltage rating. Most industry standard 10:1 probes are rated for at least 300 V. Unlike Hantek 5102, most oscilloscopes have 10 V/div range so they can display 230 V with 10:1 probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back