Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to design circuit (amplify tablet audio signal to speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangyunmei

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i have a tablet,aux cable and speaker.
i want to connect the tablet to speaker directly through the aux , so i cut the cable of the aux and i got three wires ( left speaker,right speaker,ground) and connected them with the terminals of the speakers ,but i got a low volume , how can i increase the volume please.
:微笑:

Re: I'd appreciate if you can help me to design a ciruit

(Your question is kind of very basic). You can use an audio ampliffier like the LM380 for example. You can even google it and get the details.

An audio amplifier chip, such as an LM386 [moderator action: removed link], is capable of driving high currents into low-resistance loads, such as a loudspeaker. Most opamps can supply only a few tens of milliamps.

Last edited by a moderator:

how can i increase the volume please.

You Need to Use a Power Amplifier for The Purpose which can deliver ~ >10 W for Reasonable Sound Levels... Study Amplifier Construction in **broken link removed** || You Can Search "Amplifier DIY" in Aliexpress--eg-TDA7297

Status
Not open for further replies.