Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find an IFC Verilog implementation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oho

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
First I didn't know where to post this, so I thought this is the closest forum for it.

I'm working on a task that requires me to use the Integrated Flash Controller bus, but I couldn't find an implementation to use. So I want to ask where can I find a Verilog implementation for it? It would be of great help.

Thanks.

First I didn't know where to post this, so I thought this is the closest forum for it.

I'm working on a task that requires me to use the Integrated Flash Controller bus, but I couldn't find an implementation to use. So I want to ask where can I find a Verilog implementation for it? It would be of great help.

Thanks.

Type "Integrated Flash Controller IP" into google's search bar. Review the results and purchase one of the IP vendors designs that has the feature set you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back