Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth wireless keyboard schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weis Guy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wireless keyboard using microcontroller

Any information on how to create a wireless keyboard using PIC microcontroller?or any information on the design of a wireless keyboard..Im glad also if anyone can share on wireless mouse too using PIC microcontroller..A design on IR maybe a start..thnks guys!ü

designing a keyboard using a microcontroller

I think a good project using ZigBee(Freescale or ChipCon transceivers) and one NanoPower Pic microcontroller 18F series.
Microchip provide a single ZigBee solution with ChipCon transceiver. Then You can only write the code for Your application, without any problem with wireless network protocols!

Gorkin.

cc2500 bascom

if you are using AVR and bascom avr compiler you can use the at90s2323 and instructure
getatkeyboard ()
with right configuration (as an example)
then send the character serialy by uC to RF data chip(TRX an RXD) such as arrul chip or other.
on the other hand you receive the data serialy by RF receiver (usually 433.92 MHz)
for more information about RF module go to
https://www.aurel.it

schematic for cc2500

One of the most important thing for wireless mouse and keyboard is the latency time. No one will work with too sloooow mouse and keyboard. So, responce time should be very small for comfortable use. I would suggest to check for ready wireless keyboard/mouse reference designs - there are some available from RF chip producers. For example, check RadioDesk from Chipcon.

wireless keyboard schematics

if have some document about this ,pls post it !i just need it too! thanx

top 10 wireless keyboard

any documents or ideas how to make it as wireless using IR led and IR receiver?

bascom cc2500

Instead of a PIC microcontroller i would suggest u to use bluetooth

avr wireless keyboard

a complete design can be found on www.chipcon.com this includes schematic and source code, it uses the CC2500 transceiver..

Reactions: alpeko

alpeko

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
avr cc2500

Hi,
It is a good project, hereby I am attaching a document what I am having, It may be useful to you. see the attachment.
If you need more details, contact me.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara
CRL-BEL

Reactions: tear1

tear1

project on wireless keyboard using rf modules

User guide is good if you have any schematic diagram please do post it

Reactions: tear1

tear1