Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Studio EM Simulator. EM fields not plotted and crashing the Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosRF

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am currently using CST for some waveguide simulations. I am performing regular S parameter simulations, including field monitors, to plot the fields in the whole waveguide structure and in some specific planes. Some days ago, i could plot and animate the fields without any problem, and they appear quickly and fluidly. However since 2 days, everytime i want to plot the fields it takes a very long time for the program to react and when it even sometimes crashes when I want to animate the fields.

Am I using too many resources in order to plot the fields?. I tried to lower the density of arrows since that made it plot way faster in the past but it is not solving anything. Can anyone give me a hint on what could the problem be?

Thank you
Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back