Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] EMF detection frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

000SHREDDER000

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I see many EMF detectors on the Internet, they can detect EMF radiations below than 1MHz, Around 60 Hz calibrated, many of them, I found some of them with the wide band transistors so they can detect wider band of EMF like UHF band, but I can't imagine an IC version detect very wide band, like a KII EMF detector, so how KII can detect almost any thing with detection range of 30 - 20,000 Hz claimed by manufacturer. It can easily detect cell phone and other high frequency devices, wait a minute I know it's enough to detect EMF radiation but why my Arduino based EMF detector and many of other EMF detectors can't detect cell phone? what's a problem?

1558103.jpg

Huh? You're claiming that a device with a 20000 Hz frequency limit can detect a 1.9GHz cell phone signal? I think you need to look at this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back