Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I2C Programming for slave(transmitter) for sending 2 byte to another PIC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmit27

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me in Programming for I2C communication
i want to send 2 byte from 1 Pic controller to another Pic controller through I2C communication ( means Slave Part Programming )
i have completed receiving part to receive data comminng from RTC
now i want to send these date to another PIC controller through I2C communication
Anyone Can help to Program this
anyone have C-Program for it or related link

--
Thank You

Er. Nirmit Patel

There is a TON of information out there. Just do an internet search "PIC I2C communication". It's easy!

Nobody is going to give you a program just because you asked for it. The fact that you got the receiver working indicates that you know how I2C works; it shouldn't be a big deal for you to get the master working.

sir, i stuck in coding for sending code for slave so i asked for help

Hi,

So show what you have done so far. Show your effort, show what documents you have read,
Show your code, tell us what you expect, how you test it and what are the results.

Klaus

Please help me in Programming for I2C communication
i want to send 2 byte from 1 Pic controller to another Pic controller through I2C communication ( means Slave Part Programming )
i have completed receiving part to receive data comminng from RTC
now i want to send these date to another PIC controller through I2C communication
Anyone Can help to Program this
anyone have C-Program for it or related link

--
Thank You

Er. Nirmit Patel

you are coding in assembly or C ?

Status
Not open for further replies.