Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

computer related hardware section problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Respected sir/mam,

Recently i hv problem in my pc that after putting on & it is shuting down sometimes within half an hour or more ? ihv changed smps,then also not solved,so what could be the problem, is it related with motherboard,or operating system orany other issues?

kindly help me for above said problem would appreciable.

Thanking you.

Regds
jay1

Could be many things, including he software you have installed or BIOS settings but usually if it happens after a certain time it is heat related. The temperature gradually increasing after switch on until it causes failure. Check cooling fans are operting and free to turn and all the ventilation openings are clear. Also check for dust building up on the CPU heatsink which may not be obvious when looking through the fan.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back