Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bencmakrak Circuits - Verilog Netlis

Status
Not open for further replies.

frasheed

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for verliog gate-level netlists for combinational logic with maximum up to 100 gates.

I have checked ISCAS85 benchmark circuits.
Code:
Link: [url]http://www.pld.ttu.ee/~maksim/benchmarks/iscas85/verilog/[/url]

These benchmark circuits are very big for the process technology that I am using. Except the first one (c17.v).
Can anyone provide me such circuits netlist (maximum up to 100 gates)? or any hints where I can find such combination logic circuits ?

I am looking for verliog gate-level netlists for combinational logic with maximum up to 100 gates.

I have checked ISCAS85 benchmark circuits.
Code:
Link: [url]http://www.pld.ttu.ee/~maksim/benchmarks/iscas85/verilog/[/url]

These benchmark circuits are very big for the process technology that I am using. Except the first one (c17.v).
Can anyone provide me such circuits netlist (maximum up to 100 gates)? or any hints where I can find such combination logic circuits ?

are you serious? iscas85 are 30 years old now. if those are too big, you won't find anything else smaller.

are you serious? iscas85 are 30 years old now. if those are too big, you won't find anything else smaller.

Yes, I am serious. I am working with an immature technology and I wanted to test the EDA methodologies with some basic circuits. This technology is capable of maybe maximum transistors now. If there are no other benchmarks then I may have to write my own netlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back