Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino interfacing with GSM Module in process problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin25652

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Arduino interfacing with gsm module in proteus problem

recently, im working on Arduino based Automatic Plant Irrigation System with Message Alert with proteus and problem in interfacing with gsm module not intilized .
and my 2 problem is that i want to do with moderm 3g or using a mobile phone 4g how to do that. the websit witch i take the project from is https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/arduino-automatic-plant-watering-system

Re: Arduino interfacing with gsm module in proteus problem

recently, im working on Arduino based Automatic Plant Irrigation System with Message Alert with proteus and problem in interfacing with gsm module not intilized .

Hello,
It you want to have support, we need:
- The logs: Run the code and tell us what you get exactly.
- The schematics: GSM Module not initialized, the first thing you have to double-check is the connection between your Arduino and the GSM Module.

In your place, I prefer fixing the first issue before jumping to the second question (3G/4G).
There are a lot of articles in the web explaining how to do it. but let's fix the first issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.