Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY for the first time - Struggling with a Bench PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregoryt

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!

Have been struggling to make, my 1st "serious" DIY electronics project, a bench PSU out of a PC ATX PSU for about a year now. I'm in the place where everything are up to be built, but have some difficulties understanding some things (I'm a rookie and hobbyist in electronics, just learning). I have created the project in KiCAD based on the very good PSU described here which is an awsome concept but had a few errors which I repaired eventually. I have attached the KiCAD files and the arduino code of what I made, I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions to make it as good as it can be! Please be aware that I'm a complete amateur and very new to the electronics world! Thank you and best regards!

Gregory

Attachments

• bench-PSU.zip
    140.6 KB · Views: 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back