Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you tell me what is this component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strahd_von_zarovich

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,
I am trying to repair a circuit board. However, I can't find what are the 2 of the components by looking at their markings. 577X LEVB looks like regulator to me, and A40A 585V looks like opamp. If you have any idea what exactly are they, can you tell me? I am going to add more information about A40A's surroundings.

R1.JPG
R2.JPG

Thanks in advance.
Canberk

Hello strahd_von_zarovich,
I think you are correct in that the component marked: A40A 585V is an Op-Amp. And going
by what I was able to search, there's a good chance its an OPA40A Single-Supply, Rail-to-Rail Operational Amp.
As for the 577X LEVB, once again I'm sure you're correct in that it might be a voltage regulator, a 5 volt type as
you've ascertained by your markings. I was unable to find any info on it though. :-(
By the way, could you please tell me what program you used to mark the PCB? It almost looks like Micro$oft Picture It 7.
Regards,
Relayer

Hello strahd_von_zarovich,
I think you are correct in that the component marked: A40A 585V is an Op-Amp. And going
by what I was able to search, there's a good chance its an OPA40A Single-Supply, Rail-to-Rail Operational Amp.
As for the 577X LEVB, once again I'm sure you're correct in that it might be a voltage regulator, a 5 volt type as
you've ascertained by your markings. I was unable to find any info on it though. :-(
By the way, could you please tell me what program you used to mark the PCB? It almost looks like Micro$oft Picture It 7.
Regards,
Relayer

Hi, I finally figured out which components are they. One of them is OPA2340 and other one is LP3982. :-D
If you are talking about red lines, I drew them on Paint :-D
Regards.
Canberk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back