Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SiliconSmart operating condition generated liberty file

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminization

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I am using siliconsmart to generate a liberty file. However, to compare it with the original file, there's an attribute:

operating_conditions(typical_op_cond) {
process : 1 ;
temperature : 25 ;
tree_type: balanced_tree;
voltage : 1.1 ;
}

I cannot generate the tree_type option using the siliconsmart. How can I generate this? Thank you

Hi. I am using siliconsmart to generate a liberty file. However, to compare it with the original file, there's an attribute:

operating_conditions(typical_op_cond) {
process : 1 ;
temperature : 25 ;
tree_type: balanced_tree;
voltage : 1.1 ;
}

I cannot generate the tree_type option using the siliconsmart. How can I generate this? Thank you

That's probably easier to do with an external tool, siliconsmart cannot generate all the hundreds of obscure options of the lib format. Myself and my group spent hours trying to make our siliconsmart characterization match .libs generated by another tool. It's tedious. When we got within 3% of error, we considered it good enough. I suggest you check the outcome of the characterization instead of trying to match it line by line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back