Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Fatal error while running top module || UVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranayehya

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I am trying to run my first UVM design using these command but I get those errors
43753635_185767688991992_8373285309034528768_n.png
And the commands(these commands used after compiling the design file and UVM files)
Code:
vlog AES_MoniterAFter.sv -dpiheader dpiheader.h  add.c
vsim  -coverage -t 10ns -novopt work.AES_tb_top +UVM_TESTNAME=AES_test set NoQuitOnFinish 1
onbreak {resume}
log /* -r
run -all

Is something wrong with these commands or the UVM design has an error?
Thanks..

Last edited:

Do you have

Code Verilog - [expand]
class AES_test extends uvm_test;
`uvm_component_utils(AES_test)

somewhere?

Yes, I have. Sir, Dave Rich.
Do you want to see the code ?

Is that class in your AES_MoniterAFter.sv file? If not, how do you expect vsim to find it?

AES_MoniterAFter.sv file's job is to import a C code and predict the output. AES_test is in top module(the interfacing module between UVVM files and verilog code). I already compiled the top module.

- - - Updated - - -

I found my problem. I declared two variables with the same name + "r" in one of them. I am sorry for my bad naming and bothering you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back