Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zuken Cadstar One or more component layers exceed error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashokrajpilli

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on Zuken CADSTAR 2018 free license version. After doing the schematic and when trying to transfer the schematic to PCB I am getting the following error:
error.png
I am not sure this is becuase of free license version or issue with components or what, I tried to change 2 layers to default and also 4 layer then too error is persistent. Could some one tell me how can i solve this ? Schematic below
schematic.png

I use an older version of CadStar, so my advice may not be perfect. If you go into the component footprint library, you should be able to look at the layers and see how many layers it has. See if there a default design with the same number of layers. I don't have CS in front of me right now, that's the best I can do off the top of my head. I really love the program though, so I'd like to help you get going.

That feels like you shouldn's have to do that, but it might be the fastest way to kill the error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back