Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to upload a counter value to a website automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxwalter

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am designing a little system that counts de passsage of objects in a band, and I am trying to put that value in a website so that could be read anywhere. because I wish to watch it standing in another city. I made an embedded circuit and from wich I take the variable to a Visual Basic application and up to that stage everything is ok, I can read the variable. Ok, then I am confussed if VB has a way to send a single variable value to perhaps a php site. The question is if you have some idea to help me to take a way to the solution. Or if you may tell me about a Website where I could read something to illustrate me? Thanks for your help

Hi flaxwalter

As I'm expert in php and is not familiar with VB, if you can call a page and use $_GET or $_POST variable, so I can help you.

There are many web server hosting protocols available like JSON parsing or HTTP client or you may also use node red to send real-time couter data to web servers easily

Have look at this post I have mentioned below which might be helpful according to your requirements you need work on

https://ncd.io/node-red-ncd-io-products/

Thank you both for helping me. I finally could upload the counter using visual basic net. I did it uploading a text file and then reading the variables in a php page

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back