Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mathematical modelling and analysis of dc and induction motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibadt

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i need help with my final year project for MATHEMATICAL MODELLING AND ANALYSIS OF DC AND INDUCTION MOTOR

Ok, this forum is part of the internet but not the google. Show your efforts and come back with more specific questions.

how can I model a shunt dc motor on Pspice ??

how can I model a shunt dc motor on Pspice ??

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very sorry I don't understand any of this

help with my final year project for MATHEMATICAL MODELLING AND ANALYSIS OF DC AND INDUCTION MOTOR

If you assume that some one else will do your project for you, you are wrong. Of course if you have specific difficulties, there are many who will volunteer to help.

For your project work you have a supervisor. He is also a guide and provide you with the broad outline of what is expected to be done. We are fully unaware how extensive your current project is expected to be.

Obviously this is not going to be an original work and there will be nothing new in your project. It is just going to be a learning exercise for you. Hence the first step is the introduction: do a review of literature.

If you can read a technical paper (and understand most of it) then you are on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back