Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to transform this design into KC705 using a Microblaze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdarvishi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

FYI : I am using Vivado 2017.3 targeting a KC705 board including a Kintex-7 (xc7k325t) FPGA.

I am trying to read data from DDR3 and load it to a FIFO and then send the read data for JESD204 to be read out by DAC.

Within my search, I found that Xilinx has provided a design strategy here, that implements an AXI DMA and FIFO on a Zynq device which has a PS and PL part.

I am trying to transform this design to be compatible with KC705 board and replace the Zynq Processing System with Microblaze. I cannot get a functional design. Can anybody help me to solve this issue?

Here is the design schematic provided by Xilinx:

zynq.png

Thanks and Regards,
Daryon

Hello again,

No one will help you unless you ask VERY specific questions - describing in great detail what you've done and where / how you failed.
I suggest that you break your project into small blocks - each doing a very specific task and start testing.
When something fails post a question and people will try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back