Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Set up the specified Frequency range of wireless current sensor using arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoro83

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was learning about the NCD product wireless AC current sensor from the blog (https://hackaday.io/page/5463-iot-current-monitoring-transmitter) mentioned,

After checking a lot it shows the best way to create the wireless sensor network.
After knowing about many setups of this product, Can I set the frequency range of current sensor which can be accessed manually as well as automatically to send the signal of this sensor to the receiver which is further connected with Arduino.
They are using Xbee module to make it interface with Arduino for making IOT friendly solution.

If anyone worked on this kind of network standard before then suggest the better example which helps me to interface this sensor with arduino as per mentioned above requirement.

Can I set the frequency range of current sensor which can be accessed manually as well as automatically

The current sensor, it appears from the photos posted on the link, is nothing more than a current transformer. First you need to establish the frequency range of the transformer and (next) the sampling interval of the voltage. You also need to know exactly what it is broadcasting. The site claims a battery life of 10 years (two AA power cells) which is perhaps possible only if it broadcasts for a short period only.

Hey C_mitra

Thanks for the reply is there any sample available which will help me to create a code as per frequency which I wants to set up?
I will work out on auto sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.