Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WIZ110SR configuration setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilfred

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working with wiz110sr serial to Ethernet converter, there i got confused with configuring IP address in wiznet configuration tool.
What IP address should be in the local IP option in configuration tool?
I can't able to connect my WIZ110SR module's network terminal with serial terminal. I have used static mode in that i assign the local ip from command window ipconfig in my PC, and i give default port number. Then i select mixed mode and after complete setting i upload the firmware file, after my firmware upload successful i opened device terminal window there i set the same ip address and port number from configuration tool(local IP)in network terminal and press connect, and open the serial terminal. There i got error message as can't open socket. Please point out my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.