Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PVS LVS error details

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikosTS

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I am using Cadence PVS for the first time for LVS and DRC. In DRC the error fixing is straightforward as I can zoom in to the errors and fix them.
In the LVS though, i can't find many details on how to fix an error if such occurs. For example, i was doing the simplest layout of an Inverter. I connected everything except for the gates of the NMOS and PMOS on purpose. The tool produced an error of "unmatched instances" but no further details. In Assura that I am generally using, there are options to show more details and in the above mentioned example there would be a "net error" that would say that "netX and netY" should connect together.
In such a trivial layout it is easy to spot the problem , but when it comes to large layouts the details are needed to solve the problems.
Is there a way to show more details like in Assura?

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back