Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM3240G-EVAL bsp files

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahirsengine

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Actually I am new to the MCU world. I have STM3240G-EVAL board(got from my company), and I am in the process of setting up this board for further use. I am using Keil V5.26.2.0 software for the development. Wanted to know from where may I may get the .bsp files for this board?
Any guidance will help.

Cheers and wishes for a happy successful day.

Tahir

I'm working with STM32 for a 5 years and don't know what is bsp files.

You are lucky then!
Btw, I am following a course, that says DFP and BSP are necessary for MCU+IDE to work properly. So, I was just curious. I have not yet started "work" on that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm working with STM32 for a 5 years and don't know what is bsp files.
Here is the photo, while I was staring the project. Although I could select the chip in the previous step, but I was not able to locate the board I am working with. That's why I was talking about *.bsp files. May be I am wrong. How will we be adding board support in our project, or we dont need that at all? Please see the picture below:

Unbenannt.png

I don't use delelopment boards. I'm writing code myself. That's why I don't need this files.
Basically, it is just a hw definition headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.